- Early Stages | www.earlystages.org/
- William R. Stixrud Phd. and Associates | www.stixrud.com
- Dietzel, Butler and Associates | www.dietzelbutler.com
- The Kingsbury School | www.kingsbury.org
- The Lab School | www.labschool.org
- The Feingold Association | www.feingold.org
- The Learning Disabilities Association of America | www.ldanatl.org
- The National Resource Center on AD-HD | www.Help4adhd.org
- National Center for Learning Disabilities | www.ncld.org
- The Kennedy Krieger Institute Learning Disorders | www.kennedykrieger.org
- Premature birth tied to increased risk of ADHD
- Shortages of A.D.H.D. Medications?
- Clearing the Mind: How the Brain Cuts the Clutter
- Can Food Dyes Alter Kids’ Behavior?
- FDA Studies Link of Food Dyes to Children’s Behavior
- Toxins in Our Kids’ Foods: Where Is the FDA?
- Drowned in a Stream of Prescriptions – New York Times (Feb. 2013)